Every year you hear about New Year's Resolutions. You know what those things are, they're thing predictions/wishes you'd like to accomplish within the year. Or typically, "Everything I'm not going to to accomplish in the month of January."
Here are a list of what I believe America will voice as their 2011 Resolutions. Based on TV Ads, I'm probably not that far off.
1. Lose weight. - Nutra System, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Ab Pro, Hydroxycut, bowflex tredclimber, Need I go on?
2. Get in shape. - Refer to #1
3. Reduce Debt - Will save you an average of $43 a year for Insurance, Cash4Gold. Com.
4. Spend more time with the family. - In order to do that, put down the damn phone.
5. Get Organized. - Quit buying useless stuff, this will help with the organization.
Again, just a few resolutions that seem pretty popular, but seems like set a person up for failure.
What's your thoughts?
Happy New Year.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
I'm on Vacation this week. My last week of vacation for the year. I've decided to have a Staycation and hang out at the house. I'm frugal and I enjoy being at my house. But even during your vacation you take photos. So on my first day, this is one of the sites I saw. BTW, it was 11:38, near lunch time. I'm guessing she was on vacation too.
Posted by Wyn at 4:50 PM